Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • She is the perfect friend I found

    She understood my wonders,
    And listened to my dreams.
    She listened to how I felt about life and love,
    And knew what it all means.

    Not once did she interrupt me,
    Or tell me I was wrong.
    She understood what I was going through,
    And promised she'd stay long

    I reached out to this friend
    To show her that i care
    To pull her close and let her know
    How much I need her there

    I went to hold her hand
    To pull her a bit nearer
    And realized that this perfect friend I found
    Was nothing but my mirror.

    THANKS 4 UR FRIENDSHIP N CARE

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists