Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • A very practical, outgoing and joyful kid from the beginning

    This is an amazing testimonial for a boy who has been with you since long:

    *Deep Breath* .... where do I begin? He was of the ones that were closest to me and no one else. A very practical, outgoing and joyful kid from the beginning. He loves to experiment. For me, he is an unchained form of ultra-energetic being.

    I always had troubles dealing with him in our early childhood days (you know- I don't share, and he won't care... LOL) and also the biggest of trouble reporting my troubles for it was the most unfathomable idea for him that he can be a cause of any sort of trouble in any sort of way. One giant thumping heart is all I see when I look at him.

    Here's a toast to all those memories, a testimonial to our friendship.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists