Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Essay on 'My Sister

    Write an Essay on 'My Sister'.

    1) My sister's name is
    2) My sister is one of the the sweetest and one of the the coolest sister ever.
    3) She apprepiates me When I do something goodalthough that time have never came yet
    4) My sister has a very caring nature for her friends
    5) My sister is the biggest milestone champion in the KFC And KWC community
    6) My sister is always there when I need any sort of help
    7) She scolds me when I do something wrong
    8) My sister is great coz She is a assest of kayasthas a well educated and a good degree holder
    9) My sister is well mannered and well spoken, but at times she blurts out poor jokes
    10)My sister is the best and I love her very much

    Essay finished.
    Marks - 10/10

    Keep smiling Sis.. u deserve the best always

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists