Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • No one connects to my heart more than she does - Love

    Ohhh sweet little angel...would my heart do nethng else other than praising you..No!! your devine presence in my life is of enormous proportions as is my "amour" for you... she is " the " loveliest girl have ever seen and perhaps would see.No one connects to my heart more than she does ,no one feels my wishes nd emotions as she does..i go on to say no one will ever be as close to me as she is 2day...with this, i feel i have written the gist about the girl i say i care more than my life.

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists