Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Twinkle in his eyes makes him look so full of life.

    I would run out of words describing my dear friend.The first thing you’d notice about him is that smile which would surely make you smile too and that twinkle in his eyes which makes him look so full of life.His energy is truly contagious.He’s a great friend, somehow he’s always called me up just when I’v needed someone to cheer me up.I admire him for the goodness of his heart, people as helpful and genuine as he is are rare to find…and since I’ve been lucky to run into this super talented guy…I intend to keep him as a friend for life..All the best in whatever you do.Lotsa love and hugs...

    \(^_^)/

1 comments:

  1. sweetu says:

    superb.........

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists