Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Never leave me, always be with me

    When ever I think about friendship, first name which crosses my mind is yours..
    When some one asks me to portray trust, I simply say your name..
    When I feel lonely and need a friend, heart calls your name..
    When ever I feel like to give up, I can hear a silent voice - don’t worry I do take care for you..
    I know its no one else, its you..

    Sometimes I shout on you…..
    Sometimes I blame you for the things you never committed….
    Sometimes I hurt you a lot…..
    But you forgive me for my every crazy feat….
    And always you have to do it
    Because its my right to rag you…..

    Only thing I wish is May you get each and every pleasure of my share….
    And each and every pain of yours should be asset of my life……
    I always want to see my best friend happy …
    I just want to say I can stay without taking breathe..
    But I can’t stay without my bestestttttttt friend……
    Never leave me, always be with me…

    I will keep my all promises...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    gr8 testi

  1. aanchal says:

    its a superb testimonial...... i one can write to his friend....

  1. Unknown says:

    ITS REALLY AN AWESOME N HEART TOUCHING

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists