Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • He is One of the best people of my life

    Practically one of the sweetest guys i ve ever met.. total baccha hai re... i always keep telling him maybe u have something better planned for u in life cuz he actually does bcuz he's a great guy.. He's one of the best ppl i ve ever met.. he s sum1 who juzz like me..... like a reflection of me..

    he s such a crackpot... he forgives people easily even if they do the most pathetic things to him... and yet smile so sweetly about it.. he cares soooooooooooo much for everyone..

    He helps others out way more than his capacity.. like a paglu..

    we might not b that close as friends but i can always depend on him even if its in the middle of the night or any friggin tym..

    And that only a person like u can do.. i m glad i met u... one of the best people of my life

    Cheers!! :D

2 comments:

  1. abbas says:

    You are one of the most beautiful, smart, talented people I have known, and your beauty lies in your honesty. One of my all time best friends in the world!!! There's so much I can say about this girl but I don't even know where to begin. One of the greatest friends one could ever ask for. Truly you have kept me sane. I could never be more thankful for having you in my life. Yes she is good looking, in some ways. She speaks well and with sense. A good friend, her words and advices really means something! One of the most interesting persons that everyone should meet and it'll be hard to forget this wonderful being! Truly a blessing from God! Most of the time, all you can do is admire her for the things she is and will be capable of achieving. I'm proud to have met her. This person is really someone who'll be there for you, cheer you up, and inspire you. For all of you that know her, count yourself lucky and for those of you that don't... well, take the time to add her to your list of friends. Well continue to serve God, study hard, friends4ever, good luck:P God bless...

  1. abbas says:

    You are one of the most beautiful, smart, talented people I have known, and your beauty lies in your honesty.One of my all time best friends in the world!!There's so much I can say about this girl but I don't even know where to begin.One of the greatest friends one could ever ask for.Truly you have kept me sane.I could never be more thankful for having you in my life.Yes she is good looking, in some ways. She speaks well and with sense.A good friend, her words and advices really means something!One of the most interesting persons that everyone should meet and it'll be hard to forget this wonderful being! Truly a blessing from God!Most of the time,all you can do is admire her for the things she is and will be capable of achieving.I'm proud to have met her.she will chng ur lyf in some way.....miss u nd thx for being ma frnd remer d name ...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!abbas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.......................................

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists