Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Sweet and sour Boy

    Idk out of the blue it did strike me that I have to write something about this sour thing.

    He's a sour-hearted (yeah not sweetheart!) dude

    And its like he is i dunno sorta clicks with me and he its like we can talk - not talk (lol best thing that I never have to keep him under steal settings in yahoo) you know what i mean dont you?? its like I can be online and not talk at all and hes like cool with it, :D :p or he cares less but I like that thing and I can bitch about anyone in :D and baah :P and yes he is a hard core "kamina" :D :p

    Moral of the story: Always remain "SOUR" and never be sweet hehhe :p

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    such a bad testo.!

  1. Otestimonial says:

    Lol apparently this is something I wrote for a friend ..lol

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists