Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Girl who makes my heart Melt - Love

    One and the only name Tats d name which is on ma mind all d tym is her's….She is a Devils Angel(u knw who d devil is) …..She is d only gal on this planet earth tat I knw who has a fantastic sense of humor...Well she is damn cute, beautiful, chweet, honest, alluring, innocent, caring, loving (God…I can go on n on n on describing her….)...n dhas all folks!

    I can talk to her all day n nyt…..She makes ma heart melt all d tym!
    She does act snobbish at tyms wfh ppl but she has always been a real darling to me!Its really hard to break tat wall behind which she hides but ive got thru & im sooooo damn lucky to have her in ma lyf….Tats all I need!!

    I love it when she says the magic words...
    Every damn guy who knws her has fallen for her (U guys knw wat I mean).Well I don’t blame d guys -- She is soo irresistible!!
    Guys --- I knw how u feel…Im reallllly sowwwie but this angel is mine!

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists