Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • I love your Smile - For Boy

    “Its not an achievement 2 make 100 FRiENDS in a Year, but an achievement is 2 make a FRiEND for 100 Years, 'N' I know I've made ONE, that's . . . YOU !!”

    “it seems” ..he he (kk I don wanna get startd wid dat)

    Well I knw dis guy since quite along time now. V’ve shared alott of stuff wid each odr let it b nethn!! V’ve laughed ovr alott of silly nd stupid stuff..trust me its reeli stupid ! he is the crazzzziest guy I hav eva cum across….. a total swtheart!! A guy whu u can share n talk abt ne damn thing.. hes an absolute fun lovin guy.. I mus say dat m very lucky 2 hav u in my lyf!!

    D best part abt him is his SMILE wich is very beautiful n I hope dat u always keep smiling.. neva thot I’d b sooooooo close 2 u!! by nw I guess u’ve cum 2 knw alott of stuff abt me.. I hav 2 thank vishal 4 dis offcourse!! Its only caz of him I gotta knw sucha wonderful person whuz also a complete maniac lol… nd dats y I louu u sooo much re he he!!“

1 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists