Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • I love so many things about you - for boyfriend

    I love u for your smile
    I love u for your kindness
    I love u for your willingness to try
    I love u for the way you look at me
    I love u for your family and how they like me
    I love u for your safety (at least kind of safe)
    I love u for your music choice
    I love how you're different from other boys(in a good way)
    I love how u always want to win no matter "what" we play
    I love u for your looks
    I love u for your faults that u think u have
    I love u for trying to have a relationship with God
    But most of all I love u because u love me

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists