Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • I'm always laughin my stomach out when with her

    This GURL!!! Does she have her head straight on her shoulders or what!!! Certainly knows wht she is getting into! I obv share a very close relation wz her.. N me is glad to share this special bond wz her!! She is rocking till the core... Her ability to make you laugh is quite strong, although most of them are on me... I'm always laughin my stomach out when wz her...

    On a serious note - She is one confident girl I hv ever come across, Absolutley knows how to put u in ur place... She is truly the one who has been there for me... Thanks a zillion babz!! Luv u!!! In the end, for ur happiness!!

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists