Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • She is my Beloved Girlfriend!

    Damn I never thought I would do this. I hope I don’t embarrass you baby. I just have a few things that I want to say in front these losers who visit your profile everyday wishing that they’d get a chance to speak to you. Ok enough of the fury. I just wanted to say that you’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don’t know what good I did in my life to deserve someone like you.

    You are really stubborn and very short tempered, but, you have a sweet side as well. The sweetest a person would ever come across. I’m writing this right now staring at you from a few feet away and I really cannot believe how madly I’m in love with you. I really cannot ever imagine myself without you. You’re my best pal, the person I love the most on this forsaken planet and the only person I want to grow old with. Love you so much shona. Muah :]

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    hahahahaha filma bot dekhte he potti.. sab filma ke dialog chipkaye hai.. kya to bhi bhi samjha re hamare girlfrienda ko..

    btw bata me koun ?

  1. Xyz d smart , hand sum, cool ,guy tooo gud 2 make frnd wth , frank , qiet , calm sum tymes , havn lots of patience 2 listen others , very intrepretative kind off guy,cool guy 2 talk wth n lot more in next 1….

  1. Anonymous says:

    Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though
    you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about,
    why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something
    informative to read?

    Look at my website relationship advice for men

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists