Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • He is Cute, tender, mischievous and all that

    His name brings an image of a cute guy in everybody's mind as I know him from my childhood days...its true, he is indeed very CUTE...he is a gr8 companion...one whom you can trust from the bottom of your heart...he will never let you down...he is tender natured, handu(gablu), loving, caring, friendly, honest at heart, jolly, but a little moody n mischievous...and the list never ends...he is a pillar of support for every friend in need…he is the sweetest person I ever met...truly speaking he cant be described in a mere testimonial...I can write a million testimonials about him...but as all of you know...I am not a good writer...so I think I should end here now...otherwise ppl may report me as bogus and add into their friend list...all the best to you my sweetest friend...may god bless you......

    Regards

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists