Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • I just want to say, Happy B'day

    I just want to say, Happy B'day
    To You, my dear, dear friend!
    You have always been there for me
    And our friendship will never end
    i will stay with you through & through forever and ever,
    We will be friends until the end.
    I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday and to let you know that you are not alone.
    Should you need someone to lean on,
    I will be there for you
    Thank you for your friendship throughout all of the years
    In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite.
    You'll always be my friend,beyond words, beyond time & beyond distance.
    Looking forward to many more years of fun & friendship.


    Wishing you on ur B'day !!


    Happy B'day!


    May God Bless You !!!

    Remember me Alwayz..

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    HI DEAR MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MAY GOD BLESS U & U LIVE A LONG LIFE

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists