Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • Love Testimonial For GirlFriend on Orkut

    i dont think a single testimonial 4rm my heart will throw the perfect light on a perfect girl...she is the centre-stage of creativity.she is a gem of a person.true 2 her herat n mine too.she is simply awesome..she has created magic on me..n i love being cast in d spell of her charming magic..when i feel lost in a solitary world of cruelity,she is d only hand to guide me through such period of strangeness.she is d only companion 2 live her life wid me even in d world which may be,even "volcanic" in nature.i love her so much dat mere testimonials,scarps,smses or even spoken words wouldn't deliver d actual picture...2 me,she is is d god-sent angel 2 carry my life through dis jorney of harshness of life.....................................................
    I HAVE SEEN A MILLION GIRLS.. WITH GOOD LOOKS, THOUSANDS WITH PRETTY FACE.., HUNDREDS DAZZLINGLY BEAUTIFUL BUT JUST A FEW....... WITH A PRETTY SOUL LIKE HERS N I BET ITS D MOST UNQUE THING IN D WORLD WHICH SHE POSSESES>>>>>MY LOVE,I LOVE BEING IN LOVE WID YOU

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Search Orkut-Testimonial

Custom Search

About Me

Need to write testimonial for a close friend on Orkut ?? Running out of words?? Cant describe?? or just plain bored to type? May it be anything, Orkut-Testimonial will help you write awesome testimonials for your friends, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend. We have lot of sample testimonials which will give you inspiration to write. If you have any requests please ask. We will be glad to help!! Cheers!!

Testimonial Lists